Welcome to EnergyWorks
... having been raised in a family of healers and an initial career as a Social Worker, I returned to my healing roots 15 years ago. Within this time I have studied four years in shamanic practice, a two year diploma in vibrational healing using crystals, colour and crystal essence, a years course in geomancy incorporating geopathic stress, geopsychic stress, feng shui, earth acupuncture and space clearing, reiki, and multiple years of study in body, hot stone and pregnancy massage.
Returning to my healing roots is certainly influenced by my role as a mother and the wisdom of getting older. My belief that everything has a living spirit, that we are all connected to the divine universal energies and my love of mother nature and her medicine, is influencing my every move. As a community I believe we are re-connecting to these ancient ways and I hope to bring these teachings, wisdoms and healings to you, either in a 1:1 or workshop setting or as I journey alongside you.
My intention is to enable you on your spiritual pathway, incorporating the mind, physical, emotional and spiritual body using spiritual practice, intuitive and practical skills to assist you to step into your true authentic self with humility, courage, power and hope.
To reflect the light and shadow, to find the tools to embrace, not separate our experiences and to gain the knowledge and wisdom that all our experiences offer us. To be in relationship with ourselves and these experiences and not allowing them to run the show. Remembering and celebrating our experiences make us who we are and who we are to each other. By offering love and connection to ourselves and to the world around us helps us to understand, bring meaning, change and support ourselves and those around us as we continue our journey.
"How wonderful to dive deep into our very being and be the best friend we can possibly be to ourselves."
Practicalities and all that boring stuff!
- The treatment room is a wonderfully quiet room decorated in neutral colours, based in countryside of Waldron, East Sussex.
- Each treatment is for the listed time (see treatment and price list - this includes a consultation, aftercare advice, undressing/dressing). A polite reminder that if you are late for an appointment it is not possible to over-run.
- There is parking available.
- The treatment room is within walking distance of the local park - a wonderful space if you need some time to yourself after the treatment.
- Cancellations of hourly appointments within 48 hours will incur 50% of the treatment price. Longer appointments, for example Shamanic Healing and Land and Home Healing require 5 days cancellation notice.
- Workshops and Geomancy appointments will require a non- refundable deposit at time of booking.
- Payment can be made by direct transfer or cash.
- A consultation form will be required on your first visit.